Monday, March 26, 2012

From White, to Anger, to Confusion, to Hurt...

Once more I seek to separate you from my body, and even though I've failed so many times before, I need to start somewhere. A first day, right? I was angry this morning and I had no long fuse for the basic day-to-day bullshit that I can normally handle. And tonight? Well, tonight I'm just fucking confused and delirious. This shit should be outlawed, lynched, and its ashes scattered to the wind.I can't wait until the real White Devil is out for good...at least, I think I want that...don't I?

1 comment:

  1. I am on the same journey...ripping myself from the bosom of the glycemic monster. She keeps pushing my head back to her nipple with the sticky oozing hand of crystalized death. I will no longer succumb! I will no longer be a slave to sweetness! Good luck my fellow sugar hater!!!

    ReplyDelete