Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day Thirty-Eight


It's not abnormal behavior, as far as humans go, but it is strange for me. I used to have to fight my own instincts, my mind against body, but now I'm alligned on a level that I did not know existed. I'd like to blame it on her, because that's my standard operating procedure, but I won't. I think I've grown up. But don't get too worried, you who enjoy my reckless self-destructive streaks, I haven't grown up completely, I've just matured in an area that I never thought I'd grow in. Have I ripened? Fuck no, and I hope I never do, for the ripe fruit rots on the vine, I've just become drinkable--of an age some might find delightful, bold, yet innocent, subtle, nuances of unmanageability, a vintage most enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. The Creature with the atom brain
    He threw the dog right down
    Ripped the arms off and threw them on the ground.
    Do you think he's one of them?

    ReplyDelete