Thursday, May 12, 2011

A very cliche post.

If I said the window in my hotel room, which by the way looks out over a busy freeway, was dirty, would you find that cliche? What if I said my heart was broken--2000 miles away from home and without my love? Yes, you probably would find both of those lines worn and without flavor, so instead, I'm going to tell you that the window is without streak or smear. the freeway is a grey masters line slashed across the earths pride, and of a heart i have none, just a head filled with sad dreary thoughts that were transfered to a young boy who had no defense against the pumped in negativity and loss of those around him.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, could completely feel what is up. I teared up at the little boy and want to give him one of my famous MamaK hugz!
    Although I don't believe in the whole God as one entity ideal, I certainly ask for guidance from those higher ups.

    ReplyDelete