Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Hundred Thirty-Nine


So, I got this like, instruction booklet, for you or something. Its pretty detailed, and I'm not sure about some of the bigger words, but I'll muddle through it, I guess. I'm a bit confused though. It has all this shit about how I'm supposed to be all tolerant and loving and shit, but it doesn't give any rules for you. It looks like you're allowed to just say and do whatever the fuck you want and I'm supposed to just take it. How is that fair? Where's the chapter on me getting my mind cleared, or my feelings removed? Where the fuck is the chapter that says every thing's gonna be all right? Where's the part about you wanting to be better, and working your ass off to get healthy? I think I better re-read or get a fucking translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment