Friday, February 12, 2010

Day Thirteen


I dreamed of being in jail. I was in a mod with men, women, and children--my children. There was a group of men there that wanted me dead and they started a riot so they could get to me. There were guards everywhere, and we were backed down a hallway towards a dorm. Kate suddenly appeared by my side and put her hand on my arm. It was then that I heard "She's dead. It was the chick from the Phoenix house. Does anybody know her people?" I was up...

Stewart's service was yesterday. I sat quietly in the back with Kate, and I cried when they recited the 'Prayer of the Faithful.' I wish I would've went to the reception afterward but at the time I felt uncomfortable...now, I regret it.
"Many people die by violence, war, and famine each day. Show your mercy to those who suffer so unjustly these sins against your love, and gather them to the eternal kingdom of peace. We pray to the Lord….“Lord Hear our Prayer”

1 comment:

  1. Stewart knows how you feel, and if you feel you should have shared the time with others that day, those friends are still here, and aren't gone yet. We do what we have to do in our own time. God bless your heart, Jack.

    ReplyDelete