Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day Eleven


Got off my ass today and got some fresh air. A nice four mile walk along the wetlands with Kate. It felt good to breathe. Normally, I spend my days holed up in an office inhaling sandlewood incense and pounding coffee. I'm on a bit of a health-kick now, however, I'm not sure if 'health-kick' is the right phrase. I cut out the crap food, and the sugar (again) for three days so thats my 'health-kick,' probably just normal living, but maybe whatever depression I'm carrying may lift. Depression? Yeah I've suffered quite a few blows this year, and I'm a bit down, also, going through early childhood trauma in the process of writing doesnt exactly help either.

1 comment:

  1. What a year it's been for some of us. You and i can both attest to great pain and loss, drama and trouble, combined with the phenomenon of life-transforming love. On the other side of it is healing and growth. Here's to that. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete